Hotel in Miami w/free parking..great deal!

I have been trying to get a downtown room for our pre cruise stay and since we are going 1/2/05 everything in the Miami area is either booked up or sky high and I have had no luck so far with priceline so I thought that I would go ahead and book us a backup room somewhere and called Hilton to see if they had the Curise package with the free parking in Miami since I know that they do it in N.O. Well, as luck may have it they do, but it is at the Hampton Inn, Blue Lagoon and it is only $119.00 for myself, my husband and three kids and the parking is free for a week! Parking at the port alone is $84.00 so that means our room will only be $35.00!! And with that comes a free HOT breakfast rather than just coffee and a danish. So, I am pretty happy and thought I would share. I am not even sure now if it is worth looking on priceline anymore trying to get another hotel as they all charge parking for the night and then again at the pier...What do you all think? My family can not even eat a quick breakfast for $35.00. but I have never stayed at a Hampton Inn before and do not know what to expect. From the photos it looks nice...and how bad could it be for one night right??

Hampton Inns are very nice but nothing fancy. I travel frequently for work and found most to be very clean and safe. The breakfast is often nothing fancy, but will fill you up and get you going in the morning.

Archived