HELP! Cabin 6030 on Infinity?

bzv143

Anyone been in this cabin (2C front of ship) and can tell me if the balcony is larger than the others--pictures seem to show a "bump-out" section of eight balcony cabins on each side of Penthouse deck forward, and the balconies appear to be twice the size of the mid-ship cabins. I want to make sure that I am getting more balcony for my money, as all the aft cabins are taken already on my cruise.

Thanks!

You are correct about the balcony. We were in 6035 on the Summit (M class ship) and the balcony was wonderful. When we arrived there were the standard 2 chairs and small table. We asked the room steward to get us 2 loungers and she did within the hour. It was heaven! Half is under cover and half is not. This was perfect for us since DH does not like to sit in the sun and I do.

I was in 6028 on the Millennium in November and you are correct about the balcony. 6030 is the last cabin on that side with the double-depth balcony. It is actually a great location and the balcony is fantastic!! Enjoy.

Laura

I was in 6028 on the Millennium in November and you are correct about the balcony. 6030 is the last cabin on that side with the double-depth balcony. It is actually a great location and the balcony is fantastic!! Enjoy.

Laura

I am in this cabin this fall (6028). Could you tell me what the storage is like (was in a SS last fall)? Is there a tub/shower or shower only? Did you feel a lot of motion being that far forward?

Allis154--

The cabin itself is a standard balcony cabin. There is a shower only. I was in cabin 6143 a few years ago--aft on the Penthouse Deck--a regular balcony cabin squeezed in with the suites. This cabin had a tiny bit more room(width) and storage--particularly with the storage around the dressing table mirror. It also had a huge balcony. However, for the 2C price, I don't think you can beat these first 16 cabins on the Penthouse Deck. I've got one reserved for next fall on the Summit to Hawaii. As far as motion goes, we did the 16-night transatlantic this fall and we only had one day with any motion at all. I didn't notice that much more in the cabin vs. the rest of the ship. I think you'll be happy with this cabin. There is the exact same storage in the closets as there is in any other cabin on this class of ship.

Laura

Archived