What are the Perks of being a "Platnum" member

Island Annie

I just received the request for my history of cruises on Carnival from their customer service dept. Looks like I have cruised 11 times on their ships so far.

Am I suppose to receive some sort of a certificate or acknowledgement that I am now a "Platnum" member? And what "perks" am I now entitled to on my future cruises?

Of course I'll very much appreciate any advice anyone can give me on this subject.

Annie

I just received the request for my history of cruises on Carnival from their customer service dept. Looks like I have cruised 11 times on their ships so far.

Am I suppose to receive some sort of a certificate or acknowledgement that I am now a "Platnum" member? And what "perks" am I now entitled to on my future cruises?

Of course I'll very much appreciate any advice anyone can give me on this subject.

Annie

It is automatic. On your next cruise, your documents will have "Please Proceed to VIP Check In" on the front page by your name.

You will get VIP Check In and Debarkation, Free Slots (or Black Jack) Tournament entry, Free wash and fold, a "logo" item (usually a beach bag), priority tendering, guaranteed dinner seating time, and canapes delivered to your room and probably some smaller stuff that I have forgotten....

Enjoy!!!

My mother just "turned platinum" on the cruise I took with my family in January, so I got to tag along with some of the perks, such as VIP embark/debark, since I was in the same room. I believe she might have the only platinum member on our cruise, because nobody else showed up for the private galley tour or for VIP debark.

She didn't think she would need or use the free laundry service, but that turned out to be pretty handy when she unpacked and found one of her cans of Pepsi had exploded in the suitcase. After 10 cruises, what are the odds that the first time she has a soda explosion is on the one where she gets free wash & fold? :p

And while this isn't exactly a tangible benefit, there were a lot of times when people, ship staff in particular, would see her platinum S&S card, and say "Congratulations" or that sort of thing.

Archived