Checking Luggage at NY for Noordam

bankerbabe

I tried to search for this answer - I really did. Darn search engine wasn't working.

Can we check our luggage in at the pier and then leave again to go do some sightseeing?? My DH and I are going to be in NYC for two full days prior to our cruise. But . . . I've packed so much into those two days that we won't have time to do the Circle-Line Sightseeing cruise (or to sleep much :D ) and my DH really wants to do that.

I was thinking that we could leave our luggage at the pier, go take the three hour 11:30 am tour, and then return to embark the ship at around 2:30 or 3:00. Does this sound possible?

Thank you all in advance for your input.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

That shouldn't be a problem. Once the porters take your luggage, you're free to do what you want, as long as you're on board by sailing time!!! You will LOVE the Noordam, have a great time!

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Have fun and don't get frustrated when it gets a little crazy/crowded for check-in around 3:00. Just remember you mini-cruise before the real cruise! The Circle Line is fun. I think my husband and son do it at least once a year. Bon Voyage!

Archived