GTY Question

long_shot45

You may get docs. Higher possibility you won't. If you don't get docs, see one of the porters at the pier holding a clipboard. They'll give you the correct luggage tags. Before you leave home, fill out/print your Funpass. With that/your ID, you'll have no problems embarking

We booked through a travel agency with a group for 03/03/07 Carnival Liberty sailing. We booked a gty inside stateroom and we have our cabin number. It arrived on the documents. We are pleased #8242 which iis a 4D. However, I was told that there still was a chance that we may be upgraded to an oceanview since there are plenty available on the sailing. This may have something to do with the travel agency....don't know. So even if you receive a cabin number on your documents, you may not end up in that stateroom.

Vicki

I booked a gty oceanview. Is there a chance that I could be upgraded to a balcony? Not that I'm banking on this, but it would sure be nice if it happened :) . Also, if you get a room assigned on docs, do you still have to check with porters at the pier to see if that is indeed still your room or not? I wouldn't want my luggage taking long to get to me because of a change in room that I didn't know of after receiving docs. Thanks!

Archived