Airfare to Seattle???

lucia1024

We're going on the Pearl July 8th and have been searching for fares - planning on flying into Seattle on the 6th - Southwest has opened their flights but all the "lower" priced ones are blocked out - do you think they'll release those as we get closer?

Nope, these are already sold out.

I just bought 2 one way tickets Seattle to San Diego on Alaska Airlines that were half the price than they showed up yesterday on their web site.

It is a very early morning flight but it only cost me $248.80 for both and it is non stop.

I really believe you need to check sites daily because you never know when they might discount something.

Lynn

Hi -

I just booked airfare from Denver to Seattle for June through Frontier's website and I paid 258.80/person roundtrip non-stop. That's about the cheapest I saw, including Southwest airlines.

-PharmD1-

Cruisin' to Alaska June 17th, 2007

We're going on the Pearl July 8th and have been searching for fares - planning on flying into Seattle on the 6th - Southwest has opened their flights but all the "lower" priced ones are blocked out - do you think they'll release those as we get closer? Also, found a website called cheapoair.com and found flights for $192 and then fees to bring to $284 - has anyone used them and have any feedback? thank you!
Nope, that's the cheapest it's going to get unless you get a *Ding* fare. We also found out that SW will sometimes raise their prices in a category. So if you see an internet one-way for $109 they may raise the internet one-way fare in the future. We never knew they did this until we wait to book airfare once (because all of the internet flights were still open) and the next day the category was $70 more! That was quite the surprise!

Trying to find a deal from Atlanta and it has not been on sale for months. Lokking for late May.

If you are not pleased with the price, go to travelocity.com and set up a Fare Wacher from Atlanta to Seattle, Vancouver and if needed Anchorage. Then they will EMail you when the fare goes up or down by $25 or more. It is a good way to monitor the prices but once they EMail you a price you might like, act quickly since the best fares don't stay around for long.

Also, found a website called cheapoair.com and found flights for $192 and then fees to bring to $284 - has anyone used them and have any feedback? thank you!

Do they tell you which airline it is that you will be flying on? Pretty much all US airlines guarantee that their own websites have the lowest fares. So if you find something somewhere else, if it is a reputable website, you should be able to at least match that fare on the airline's own site. If you can't, caveat emptor.

Archived