Two Different Questions re upcoming cruise

Nobbi

We just received our final cruise docs with luggage tags, etc. I have two questions.

1. We had planned to rent a car to drive from MCO to the port. Now we're reconsidering taking Disney transport. From the info we were sent it appears that we could just go to the Disney Welcome Center at MCO upon arrival (the morning of sailing) and sign up. And if that is so, do we collect bags and then sign up or do we pre-tag the checked bags and head straight to the welcome center to sign-up/purchase the transfers?

2. We're on the Western Caribbean crossing. The package included Bahamas Immigration Forms. The only Bahama stop is Castaway Cay. Do we still fill out the forms and write Castaway Cay as the place we're staying? Or did they just goof and we're thinking of a Nassau stop?

Thanks!

Hi, the bahamas form is for castaway cay, you must fill it out or they will make you stop and do it before you check in. There is a check in table at the top of the escalator where you stop first just so they can check and make sure all you forms are filled out correctly. Then they send you to check in. So do fill it out.

Sorry I cant answer you other question, but you can call DCL and ask about it and then you will know for sure.

Good luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Hi, the bahamas form is for castaway cay, you must fill it out or they will make you stop and do it before you check in. There is a check in table at the top of the escalator where you stop first just so they can check and make sure all you forms are filled out correctly. Then they send you to check in. So do fill it out.

Sorry I cant answer you other question, but you can call DCL and ask about it and then you will know for sure.

Good luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Thank you so much for the info. I did call DCL and asked about the luggage. They said no about the tags, but we can go to the Disney Welcome Center. I tried to pre-book the transport but they wouldn't let me since I made the reservation through an agent.

Hi, I am glad you called and asked about it, now you have no doubts.

I wish you a Magical cruise!!

If you get a chance post and tell us how it went. I have a western booked on 08. I would love to hear about your cruise.

Also I noticed your going on the queen mary 2. If you take any pictures of the inside, could you PLEASE post a few. We saw it at St.Maartun a couple of times from a ditsance since they had to tender, but have never seen the inside. I have heard it is really spectacular.

I hope to go on it someday too,

Thanks, mom x4,grandma x4

Archived