Guess who's coming on our cruise?

ITravelNow

Quite a while ago I posted a roll call for the Mariner - March 30th. I think there was one post from a family with children (this is a kids sail free intinerary).

Yesterday along comes a Regent promotions and guess what?

We're delighted to invite you to join Regent President Mark Conroy on a very special event for true, blue Diamond lovers - a reunion cruise down memory lane aboard Seven Seas Mariner.

There will be special reunion events on board, and some familiar faces from the Diamond's crew: Tony Sher, Radisson Diamond's highly popular Cruise Director; her Hotel Director Fabrizio Caviglione, the man responsible for creating Don Vito's; and even the singers, themselves, along with Giuseppe, Don Vito's delightful, fun-loving host.

Any Diamond fans interested?

We never had the chance to enjoy the Diamond but it will be fun to share in their reunion.

Plus, it's the first cruise after the Mariner's dry dock - can't wait to see the new spiffy stuff! :)

The Diamond was a wonderful ship to cruise on. Giuseppe was the hotel manager on the Diamond for quite a while, with Jerry in charge of Don Vito's. Guiseppe, I believe, went to the Voyager. Jerry was on the Navigator since the Diamond left the fleet, as was Fabrizio, as hotel manager. I wonder if they are changing things around?

We are huge RSSC fans but the Diamond is the one ship we have never seen. We are on the March 30 (Spring Break) cruise with our 15 year old who prefers Regent to Celebrity & HAL because the youth programs are so innovative. Looking forward to meeting some new crew faces.

The Diamond was a wonderful ship to cruise on. Giuseppe was the hotel manager on the Diamond for quite a while, with Jerry in charge of Don Vito's. Guiseppe, I believe, went to the Voyager. Jerry was on the Navigator since the Diamond left the fleet, as was Fabrizio, as hotel manager. I wonder if they are changing things around?

We were on the Navigator over Christmas. Guiseppe was the hotel director at that time.

Archived