ordered my pillows today

Illinoisgal

Do they really take 4 weeks, and are they as heavenly as the ones onboard. Happy early valentines day to me :)

O.K. Here's thing thing about using the pillows at home......your bed will not rock gently like it does on board and no one will come to turn down the bed at night or make up your cabin, I mean, bedroom in the morning.

As long as you understand this you will absolutely enjoy the pillows at home as much as you did on your cruise.

I know! I do!:p

One tip!

The pillows on the ship are standard size. My children ordered the pillows as a surprise for Mother's Day and because I have a king bed, they ordered King size pillows. Well, the pillows were flatter than the ones on the ship and I didn't like them at all...not plump like the ship pillows. Here's what I did...I purchased standard size pillow covers and put the king pillow inside the cover. This process made the pillows plumper and I love them!:)

One tip!

The pillows on the ship are standard size. My children ordered the pillows as a surprise for Mother's Day and because I have a king bed, they ordered King size pillows. Well, the pillows were flatter than the ones on the ship and I didn't like them at all...not plump like the ship pillows. Here's what I did...I purchased standard size pillow covers and put the king pillow inside the cover. This process made the pillows plumper and I love them!:)

I was going to order king size too!:p Now, i won't...

Thank you for the heads up

Thanks for the tip I ordered Kings but maybe I can still swtich them, otherwise I will do what you suggested :)

Yes the warm air and rocking would be a great addition :0)

Well I called to switch and the rep says I have to call customer service tomorrow but they can switch it :) Thanks for the heads up, I like he thicker style pillows!

We were thinking about odering them.. but went to homesense.. picked up 2 king pillows look and feel just like Carnivals.. the SO says they are just as comfy but are better thicker and have alittle more support.. I love them.. and I paid $15 per pillow

Another tip!

When you first use the pillows, you will hear a slight "crunchy" sound. The pillows have feathers and a plastic sounding type lining. After the pillows get worked in, the sound goes away and it doesn't take long. I think having the extra pillow cover helped to mask the sound, also.

Archived