Adjoining Rooms on Freedom of the Seas

cls5052

Thank you for the quick response.

I was afraid of that. I was looking forward to the extra sitting space, but it makes it easier to go from room to room.

We are in rooms 8513 an 8515..very front of the ship, and a long walk to the dining room:rolleyes:,but right below the Ship Shape Center..easier to get there to work off some calories.

We had adjoining rooms, balcony, on deck 8 on the FOS. We did have a couch in the sitting area. We didn't notice that any sitting space had been lost.

Happy Sailing!

That is a little different than a interior room. Interior rooms are smaller and lose the sofa with the adjoining door.

Thank you for the quick response.

I was afraid of that. I was looking forward to the extra sitting space, but it makes it easier to go from room to room.

We are in rooms 8513 an 8515..very front of the ship, and a long walk to the dining room:rolleyes:,but right below the Ship Shape Center..easier to get there to work off some calories.

Cam, you will LOVE the Freedom! We had cabin 8513 when we cruised in October and thought it was pretty far forward, a long walk to the dining room & Windjammer. If you'd like to see pics of this cabin, check out our webshots link: (hope this works)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/555124664BvvurQ

It was a nice cabin. Our adult son cruised with us and had the pullman bed down but it still wasn't too cramped. There is a curtain that goes completely across the sleeping area so take a clothespin with you in case you want to keep it shut. I thought we had a pic of the cabin steward, but I can't find it right now. Again, you will LOVE this cruise on the Freedom!

Deb

Dear Deb

A BIG THANK YOU!:) For responding about room 8513 on the Freedom.

I saw the pictures and they were great!

The room is bigger than I expected it to be, there will be 3 of us in the room, and 2 in the adjoining room.

We leave tomorrow for Florida and we are hoping that this nasty storm that is hitting the East Coast will be gone by 3 pm when we leave Buffalo, NY.

I am looking forward to this beautiful ship and want to thank you again foir the pictures.

Archived