celebrity provides baby food and formula???????????????

l929

Someone just told me they went on a Celebrity cruise a year ago and contacted the cruise in advance and requested their specific formula and baby food and got it! So, I called Celebrity and was told that yes they would do it but it has to be 21 days in advance. We are sailing in 10. I am only posting this b/c I have seen nothing on these boards about this and had I known I would have sent my request in long ago. So for anyone who this applies to, fax your request to the dining coordinator. I dont know if I'm permitted to post the number here, but it is on the website under FAQ's. (The baby food is not mentioned there) Its under special dietary requests.
I am trying it anyway and we'll see what happens. But I have a box packed up with all his formula and food ready to go UPS, but to have it right on the ship is the biggest luxury the cruise can provide.

Holiday 8/89
Festival 8/90
Fantasy 1/91
Tropicale 8/91
Costa ??? 8/92
American Hawaii ??? 8/94
Imagination 8/96
Radiance 3/02
Summit 4/04

HAL will do this also, for a fee: food, formula,diapers as long as they are given advance notice

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]
Mariner of the Seas

Archived