Apartments in Las Ramblas/ Placa Catalunya Area

• 3 weeks later...

We rented last May (in Olympic Village). It was the way to go. There were six of us (2 families). We went through rentcityapartments.com. The location was excellent (close to beach, mall, had private pool and completely secured). My only advise if renting would be to:

1) Make your security dep. in US currency (I didn't know I could do this at the time but it would have saved some hassles trying to convert it at the airport).

2) check and see if they have an early check out penalty. (they don't appreciate having to come over early to get you checked out) if your flight doesn't take off until afternoon, you're fine.

3) No matter how much you know, don't let your ego get in the way of letting them show you how the dryer works!!! She tried showing me and I just wanted to get on with things (so I said ya, ya, ya) well, it took me 3 days to dry a pair of jeans!! I searched the internet for instructions, but could only find them in German!

Would we rent again? In a heartbeat! Hope this helps, if you need more information let us know! Happy cruising -Travelbugs

Archived