The story RCCL wishes would die, but WON'T

Salty Dawg

While I feel horrible for the family because the lack of a story or a body eliminates an easy way to get closure... I do not see what else can be done. It seems like any other story of "man overboard" or disappearances that you have heard. Coast Gaurd boats search water, cruiseline searches ship.

I was on the Rhapsody the sailing after this one. I totally forgot about the incident.

I applaud the OP on the RCCL message board for appealing to the public for any tips regarding the disappearance of this young lady.

Amy may be missing but she is not forgotten...

amy1.jpgamy2.jpg

Amy Bradley

Date of Birth: May 12, 1974

Hair: Short Brown

Sex: Female

Eyes: Green

Height: 5'6"

Race: White

Weight: 120 pounds

Was reported missing in the early morning hours of March 24, 1998 aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship.

Rcicruiser, where did you get that info? I'm curious because I have never heard anything about the family knowing where she was or of RCI suing the family. Could you post the article so we could see it?:confused: I'm very curious because all I ever heard was that the family was still searching desperately for her. I watched the Dateline show where they exposed the con man that was ripping the family off. They gave him every last cent they had in their retirement fund in the hopes that he was close to finding their daughter. He was just a con artist that was taking their money and pissing it away.:mad: I felt so sorry for them after watching that show. It's horrible to know that there are creeps out there that are preying on people's emotions like that.

But this story of them knowing where she is is new to me. Could you enlighten me please? I would like to know more, as this is the first I have heard of it.

Archived