Onboard Credit And Upsells

discjoker

I booked my cruise on the Dream with the Freestyle Resolution sales promotion. I booked an oceanview which comes with a $50 per cabin OBC. This week I was offered an upsell for a balcony and accpeted it. Balcony cabins booked on this promotion have a $75 per cabin OBC. So, since I was upsold to a balcony will I have the $75 OBC or the orignal $50 since I originally booked an oceanview? I would assume the original $50 because the upsell is a special promotion but I thought I would ask. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

I beg to differ. I booked my cruise through Travelocity, and got the special promotion also. I originally called, and held a BA Balcony room, and had $75.00 OBC. When I called back to book and pay, I upgraded to an AF Mini-Suite. I had to ask about getting my $100 OBC, and they gave me a problem, and had to call NCL. The end result is, I did get the $100, and that came in my travel docs.

Last week, I got a call for an upsell to an AB Penthouse, which I gladly accepted (on their 2nd call, much better price...) and now, I am receiving $150 OBC.

I would fight for the difference, if you haven't gotten it yet.

Archived