Soda / Water available near ship?

disneygirl8

It really depends on what dock you are at. Pier A (Mallory Dock) is basically right downtown. There are plenty of shops. Pier B (Westin Dock) is pretty close to Pier A, but the only store would be Sippin. They have bottled water, but no 2 litres. The Outer Mole Pier has no stores anywhere close. You'll have to carry back from downtown.

Don't get me wrong here. These piers are all next to each other, but separated. So, you shouldn't have any problems.

If you're docked at the Outer Mole you need to take the Conch Train into town. It drops you at Duval right across the street from CVS, so that would be my vote. 12 packs of soda were $4.19, 2 liter bottles were $1.59 and they have bottled water and bottled fancy teas and things as well.

You might to try posting on your cruise line board and ask if someone there knows. I used to have a link to this kind of info but never used it and so deleted it. It's out there somewhere but "search" isn't very helpful.

I'm not sure when you are going but, here is a link to the Key West Cruise Ship schedule on their city site:

http://www.keywestcity.com/department/calendar.asp?fDD=13-192

I don't track pier/dock info on CruiseCal.com:D

Brian

• 1 month later...

Water & sodas: CVS at the dead end of Duval St, one block off of Mallory Square, right next to the pier for the glassbottom boats. Cheapest cold bottled water and sodas around.

Also, the little mall next to it on Front St has a reasonably priced British convenience store, plus a Ben & Jerrys :) and a Tortuga Rum Cake store w/free samples (those great rum cakes from the Cayman Islands).

It's easy to get water and soda on board, but how easy it is to take liquor on will depend on your cruiseline's policy. Some cruiselines require you to "check in" your liquor when you re-board your ship and they will deliver it to your cabin on the last night of the cruise. Other times you can carry it on and right to your cabin.

Archived