A couple of questions for those in the know

Tvisitor

Some posters seem to have access to information about how many cabins have been sold on a particular sailing of a particular ship. Where do you get that type of information?

Other posters seem to have information about Mariner Society promos (like shipboard credit offers), and how to get them applied to already existing bookings. Is that information available on line? If so, where? How do you get the offers applied to the bookings you have already made?

Thanks in advance for your responses to my questions.

Tvistor

Some posters seem to have access to information about how many cabins have been sold on a particular sailing of a particular ship. Where do you get that type of information?

Other posters seem to have information about Mariner Society promos (like shipboard credit offers), and how to get them applied to already existing bookings. Is that information available on line? If so, where? How do you get the offers applied to the bookings you have already made?

Thanks in advance for your responses to my questions.

Tvistor

We get emails regarding promotions for HAL. Also check the website Holland America Promotions, which list the 5-day flash sales... I think it is halpromos.com

I know of at least one website which lists available cabins - most of the time we call our TA or HAL to find out what exactly is available. The HAL website will show which categories are sold out for specific sailings, as well as list prices.

Archived