Glory 02/03/07 Review

GOTTA CRUISE NOW

Please help, I'm not sure what the "shared shows" are. We have chosen early seating so that we could enjoy the shows afterward. Not a good idea???:eek:

After reading many many responses on this thread and others, the overwhelming response is a preference toward enjoying dinner, not being rushed before or after, and being able to see a show in the theater following any dinner seating. Unfortunately, unlike other Carnival ships, the Glory does not seem to give guests the option to choose when they want to go see a show and forces them to go before dinner or rush to an extremely crowded theater when they hold only one show a night.

The best advice I can give to those that maybe disappointed in the different schedule on the Glory that does not give you a choice or make the show times accessible to everyone is to call or email Carnival. I have already done so and got an extremely nice representative who said she would relay my concerns and opinions to the appropriate people and I asked what are chances were that something like this would ever be change and her response was that she had already receive one other call about the Glory and this exact issue and the more people that say something, the more likely they would be to make a change just like anything else.

The following is the contact information I have for Carnival for anyone that would like to give them a ring or drop them an email or send them "real" mail:

guestinfo@carnival.com

1800-CARNIVAL (ask for guest relations!)

Carnival Cruise Lines

Guest Relations Department

MSPX - 460s

3655 NW 87th Ave.

Miami, FL 33178-2428

Hello, me and my 11 year old son going on cruise on Carnival Glory on March 10 th.

We will arrive to Belize on March 13 th.

We are from Florida and we like worm weather and warm water.

We are NOT able to swim in our pool because watter is to cold.( lol)

I love to go see Mayan ruins, my son want to go cave tubing, thats looks like some fun.....

But here is my question?

How cold is river water for cave tubing ? What if is to cold for this excursion?

Please let me know how is the weather in Belize in March?

Thanks

Never miss an email again!

Hello, me and my 12 year old son going on cruise on Carnival Glory on March 10 th.

We will arrive to Belize on March 13 th.

We are from Florida and we like worm weather and warm water.

We are NOT able to swim in our pool because watter is to cold.( lol)

I love to go see Mayan ruins, my son want to go cave tubing, thats looks like some fun.....

But here is my question?

How cold is water for cave tubing ? How long we will have to stay in water? What if is to cold for this excursion?

Please let me know how is the weather in Belize in March?

Thanks

Never miss an email again!

We are sailing on the Glory 8/4/07. I would appreciate answers to the following questions:

1. How many pools are on the ship and which one is adults only?

2. Which Dining Room are you in at the 6:15 pm dinner?

3. How many formal nights are there and which nights are they?

Thanks in advance for your help.

We were on the Glory last week, also. There are 4 pools on the Glory but I don't know which is adults only - maybe someone else can answer that. Your 6:15 seating will be in the Golden Dining Room. There are two formal nights, Sunday and Thursday (although they changed our Sunday night to Monday night because of the Super Bowl). TG23

We are booked on Glory Eastern for 8-18-07. This is one more thing I am asking my PVP about. Thanks for mentioning it. We are a group of 8, ranging in age from late 20's to late 60's and look forward to "meeting up" at a show in the evening.

Hey Unicorn, we are also on that cruise. We have 9 folks in age from early twenties to mid 50's. We are all looking forward to the trip, great prices! We need to get away from the snow in upstate NY. We got 60 inch's of snow in the last 30 days and today it was 10 degrees when I woke up. It is kind of a last chance for a family cruise because our kids are either graduating from college or getting married in the next 2 years.

I think there is a roll call for the ship on the roll call pages.

Take care, Mike

Archived