Star - Lido or aft cabin?

sprinkles

OK, I need your help, I'm driving myself crazy trying to pick a cabin for Western Carib. We are going for an inside to save some money this trip (we've had them before - no biggie). But I can't decide location, we have always been mid-ship or forward - never aft. We had a balcony on the Lido once on the Grand and loved that location, so we are definately considering inside Lido (we love being near the pool). However, we just fell in love with the aft pool area on the Diamond Princess and am wondering about an aft cabin so we could be near that area. I've searched as much as I can, will there really be alot of vibration back there?

If we went with an aft inside on the Aloha deck, would it be really noisy from the chair area above? Would there be alot of traffic in the hallway?

What about on baja deck, it looks like there are balcony's accesible to everyone on either side of the aft area on Baja deck, am I looking at the pictures wrong? I have a feeling this would be a quieter area and close to the laundry?

I realize that if we go aft, we will have more walking to do, but I really think we would love this location (close to the buffet and aft pool). OK, can anyone help me PLEASE......

Thanks,

Tammy

Archived