Something New on the Crown Princess & Diamond

ginnynj

If this has been covered before, my apologies. But I did want to share a new service offering at the Spa on the Crown. Acupuncture. Dr. Chan in the practitioner, competent and efficient. A complemetary consultation is first and then an appt if you would like. For those of you who believe in Chinese Medicine and have tried accupuncture for tuning up or ills et al, I can say that I have lots of experience with acupuncture and Dr. Chan is very good. He also is presenting some lectures on board for anyone interested in what acupuncture is all about and the benefits of it.

...and yes, I am suffering refrigerator withdrawal. Anyone going on the Crown with personal choice dining: DaVinci Dining Room, Waiter Arnan and A Waiter Max are the best. They are watched over by Archemedes AH Waiter and Claudio at the door. Would recommend them all to anyone on personal choice.

So, now its time to think about what I'm NOT having for dinner one day post Crown.

Be well. Be safe.

Archived