Book on carnival on-line?

RousterBlues

Just wondering what's best at this point.

I've researched back and forth on the cruise we want to take. We will go on June 7th (4night to W.Caribean) on the Fantasy out of N.O.

Looking at different places (Cruiseone, Travelocity, orbitz, *****) the prices seem pretty much the same with Carnival.

Do ya'll think it would be just as good to just go thru Carnival online or thru a T.A. like Cruiseone or something else.

This is my first cruise ever and really don't have a clue if it makes a difference or not.

Thanks for any and all info.

:) You can book directly with Carnival & get their best price,at that time.If Carnival reduces prices you will pay less.So check their web site every so often.

With your Carnival booking number you can move your booking to a cruise consolidator with no peanalty.One's i have used are www.cruise.com www.onlinevacationcenter.com & cruisesonly.com

The consolidators some times offer lower prices for the same cruise.

Hope this helps & Happy Cruising :D

I would call the cruiselines and book directly. What you cant see online is discounts that you may be entitled to.

Were you ever in the Military?

Senior over 55?

How about resident discounts.. some states are subject to discounts over other states on some cruises.

Past guest discounts. maybe an agency dicount? and on and one and on

Call the 800 Carnival number and ask for a PVP (Personal Vacation Planner). Those folks can get you the best deals and are great to work with. You'll have your own personal TA right from Carnival. I've used the same PVP for the past several cruises, and she always finds some little perks for me!:)

Archived