Platinum Package?

Sootie

:confused: Last year we sailed trans-Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona. We and others were offered to buy a $3000. package that automatically makes you a platinum member and you get perks like 500 in hotels and you have (not sure about this) 3 years to use the 3000. toward your next cruise. There are other perks too. Has anyone ever bought this (besides me lol) and if so have you been able to use the hotel vouchers? We did use the 3000. toward our up-coming panama canal cruise but interested in using the hotel vouchers maybe in Vancouver. Any help will be great. :D

:confused: Last year we sailed trans-Atlantic from Miami to Barcelona. We and others were offered to buy a $3000. package that automatically makes you a platinum member and you get perks like 500 in hotels and you have (not sure about this) 3 years to use the 3000. toward your next cruise. There are other perks too. Has anyone ever bought this (besides me lol) and if so have you been able to use the hotel vouchers? We did use the 3000. toward our up-coming panama canal cruise but interested in using the hotel vouchers maybe in Vancouver. Any help will be great. :D

Sootie,

DH and I purchased this "package" last March also. We got an immediate $100 OBC, $3200 towards next cruise (coming up this June to Alaska), 2 $100 resort coupons, 3 $100 hotels coupons and platinum status. We have 2 1/2 years to redeem the cruise/hotel/resort coupons.

We have redeemed one of the hotel coupons for a trip this March to Florida. You login to the website, register your coupon, then you type in the location, dates you want and they will list options/prices. The list changes fairly regularly, so if you don't see what you want one day, you may find it the next. My DH did the booking so I don't know what that process was like, but he said it was easy. We got the hotel we wanted at a GREAT price. :D

We did have one problem -- when we called the hotel to confirm the room, "Bonus Rewards" had double booked us. But DH called them and they took care of it easily.:)

Hope you find something good also!

Is this package offered when you are on board a ship? I will be on a b2b transalantic and Baltic cruise April and May and would love to know if they are still doing this? Happy Sailing, Joy

This program is GONE! Too many problems with the company administering it.

New program: Pay $250.00. Get $100 OBC for the cruise you are now on. $250.00 toward the deposit on a new cruise, book within 18 months and sail by 25 months. $50.00 off 2nd night hotel stay before or after the cruise.

No other perks like the other one.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

We bought the $3200 platinum rewards last march as well. We have had loads of trouble with it since. Nobody seemed to know what to do with them and we ended up being double billed on our credit card. They did apply the rewards we had already bought but also billed us on our credit card. It took 2 months and much frustration and loads of phone calls (hours) until they have finally credited us what they owe us on our card. I am glad to hear that they have cancelled this program as we would never recommend it and would certainly never buy it again.

This program is GONE! Too many problems with the company ministering ram: Pay $250.00. Get $100 OBC for the cruise you are now . 50.00 toward the deposit on a new cruise, book within 18 months and sail by 25 months. $50.00 off 2nd night hotel stay before or after the cruise.

No other perks like the other one.

My GF and I are going n the Spirit in August, 2007 Can we still get in to this program since we love NCL if so when do we pay the $250

Archived