Just back!!

deeolasingh

Just back from my cruise on Destiny sailing 02/04/07 and I have 4 words to describe it WHAT A GREAT CRUISE..... I will be posting a detailed review sometime this week. I just want to point out that is was not a latin/spanish cruise at all me being a latina I was the minority it seem to be a Canadian cruise... stay tuned for my review and some awesome photos...

Looking forward to a positive Destiny review...

Im hoping to get it in sometime this week.:)

Great to hear you had a great time:)

Destiny is one of my favorite ships:)

Never been on carnival before but I think Destiny is a very fine ship I look foward to cruising her again:D

Welcome Back! Can't wait to read your review. We will be on her 2/18/07. Hope the snow comes and goes and does not delay us............

I hope to have the review in before you leave.... BTW where are you leaving from???

:)

Just back from my cruise on Destiny sailing 02/04/07 and I have 4 words to describe it WHAT A GREAT CRUISE..... I will be posting a detailed review sometime this week. I just want to point out that is was not a latin/spanish cruise at all me being a latina I was the minority it seem to be a Canadian cruise... stay tuned for my review and some awesome photos...

:) I WAS ON THIS CRUISE ALSO. IT WAS MY WIFE AND I'S 7TH CRUISE AND FIRST ON CARNIVAL. IT WAS OUR BEST. EVERYTHING WAS TERRIFIC .THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT AND I WAS EVEN CROWNED DESTINY IDOL. GREAT TIME.

:) I WAS ON THIS CRUISE ALSO. IT WAS MY WIFE AND I'S 7TH CRUISE AND FIRST ON CARNIVAL. IT WAS OUR BEST. EVERYTHING WAS TERRIFIC .THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT AND I WAS EVEN CROWNED DESTINY IDOL. GREAT TIME.

Thanks for posting ! I'm looking forward to your review. We're going on the Destiny in June and have been a little down about some of the not-so-kind reviews.

tootiesmom

Dee Dee has posted her review and so have I ~ it is on one of the first two pages on the Carnival thread. The Destiny cruise was great and you will love the islands ~ rest up though ~ only one sea day :o) Els

Hey I saw you, you were really good..... I enjoy that destiny idol show very much.... and I want to ask did you not wish you were on her last week with all that crazy weather we got..... lol

Archived