serene56 cabin question

hearts12

4165 is a standard cat 8A cabin. Going to carnival web site clicking on funship/ then Carnival Miracle / then state rooms-- that is what you cabin will look like. Almost exactly.

You will walk out your door and there is the stairs. elevators. Very handy/convenient. Please dont worry about noise etc coz when you are in the cabin with the door closed you wont hear nothing from outside the door.

your balcony could be like this-- except a bit smaller. Not as long.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2636594940067269566jHowGE

we live in Phila Pa... when is your Miracle cruise.. and is it your first cruise?

We are heading out on the 9th. Mostly carnival. Took ROyal Voyager of the seas in 2003. It was nice but carnival was a better choice for us because of more choices for night time activitites. Taking our first Princess cruise in a few days since we wanted to try anytime dining. Seeing if being tied to a dining schedule is really important and does it affect our vacation.

Your cabin is great. The Miracle is SUPER.

Will you be trying the Supper Club one night?

i dont know what the supper club is.

anything you can tell me about this ship will be great.

the supper club is a specialty resturant-- awesome ambiance. ROmantic if you are sailing with your sweetie. COst is $30.00 per person.

24 oz porter house steak or a 12 oz lobster.

when you are seated they bring around the tray of meats and explain each cut to you. (Allow at least 2 hours for a dining pleasure.)

Music is featured and you can dance if you want.

You didnt say when your cruise is-- but you can buy funship dollars each pay and prepay your sign and sail card. I take $25.00 each pay. (everyother week)

My first cruise was in 2000 with my whole extended family. I loved it and been going on cruises for my vacations since.

I met Joe in 2001 and got him hooked. We are heading out on our 9th cruise on Sunday- Taking Princess for the first time. Have tried Royal caribbeans Voyager--liked it but Love Carnival better.

I keep my cruises cheap- we have a cruise critic group heading out on the Liberty in August. Inside cabins are selling for 388.pp which includes all taxes and port charges PLUS we get $100.00 cabin credit. SO you see, cruising for me is ultra cheap.

--

Go to carnival web site. register to use the page. look for the link that says gifts once in there on the left it gives you options scroll down the list tothe bottom where it says Gift certificates.. in there is where you can purchase funship dollars or place $$ onto your sign and sail account.

By buying one every other week-- you dont miss the money. they get mailed to you within 10 days.. and your account slowly builds up.

on the back of the coupon it states they must be mailed but I use themeach time and have never mailed them. Lots of cruise critic members use them. Its a nice way to save to pre pay your sign and sail account.

--

Did you register your cruise on carnival web page?

since you are now registered to use the page-- find the tab that says MY PROFILE once in there look for ADD A BOOKING NUMBER. input your information- now your cruise is registered on the home page of carnival. CLicking on cruise details will take you to the page that lists your particular cruise with the ports and times.. on each port will be a link tht says view shore excursions- going there will list ALL the excursions carnival is offering you.

--

cruise critic does havea port of calls board where you can do particular excursions for a great deal of savings. (less people also)

--

oh my picture-- Joe made that for me but you canfind one for you.

go to the top of this screen and click on USER CP. EDIT ADVERTAR (thats what the pictures are called) then pick one.

a few other things.. You canbook your cabin as a guarantee 8A. You cant get less then that--COULD get a free upgrade. (for the same amount of money.

This can put you in any cat with a balcony on the ship- if you dont care where its located-- on the Miracle there are no obstructed balconies after the 8A so you wont get one of those.. and there really isnt a bad one to be had.

You also want to be checking pricing on the carnival web site.

Sept is hurricane season therefore its low sailing season which equals low rates. Very few kids will be with you too.

Serene

Thank you so much for all the information.

My 21 year old daughter will be going on the cruise with me and my husband and she was wondering what bars would be more for her with a younger crowd? Have a great time on your cruise sunday!

because there are so many bars/lounges its hard to say what will be thee place for the young crowd for your given week.

Each night there is a single get together that is broken down in ages- your daughter will go to the 18-25 bar/lounge in what ever one they hold it in.

THen there is the karokee place. or the piano bar. both are fun places. (depending on the piano player really :D

dont forget about the shows, etc.

your daughter will have a great time. I know my kids did when we took them last. I barely saw them except for dinner. (last cruise they were 18, 20, 22)

Archived