NCL Newbie

CrusinCouple

I just booked a Bermuda cruise on NCL...I've cruised a number of times on various lines, I choose NCL because of the "freestyle". I am not enjoying my experience on thier website...I registered, but I don't see a why to connect my booked cruise to my profile, is there a way to do that? Also, I want to find pricing for room decorations, bar set ups, etc...don't see that either...and lastly, I want to see and book excurisions and reservations for the speciality restaurants....

Thanks for your help!

The NCL website is pretty useless. To get anything done you have to go through multiple steps which compared to other lines is ridiculous. You should be able to log in, see your reservations and be able to pre-book your shore excursions and onboard ammenities without having to enter anymore information. It is a truly frustrating experience. Thank goodness I like NCL so much that I can overlook it.

Welcome to NCL and know that we all share the frustration with the website. The others have answered on where to find the gifts etc., as for bar set up, if you search the board here you'll find the number to call, and as for the restaurants, you can't make reservations until you board the ship.

You didn't say which ship you were sailing. The Crown or the Majesty? Since you'll be experiencing freestyle for the first time, please know that these ships are smaller and weren't specifically built for freestyle so the restaurant choices aren't as many as on the newer, bigger ships. The concept is the same (I LOVE my freestyle cruising), however your choices will be less.

There's a website http://www.AlisaAllan.com that has some beautiful pictures of Bermuda. Look on the left and there's a link to 'Island Pictures'. It's actually the website of an author that writes cruise books. There's a book that features Bermuda, Winds Of Change, that is wonderful. Have fun!

Archived