HMC ?'s

para

I read there is a small water park with slides here.Is this just for kids?Can anyone describe the water park to me please?

Has anyone rented a watercraft for less then what carnival is charging? Like maybe something like 30.00 for 30.mins. My husband wants to try this, but I am not sure I will like it.I would rather have a message. I have seen a few post on here about the spa at HMC, but not to many price post. I seen someone say a dollar a min with a minimum of 10 mins.This sounds like a good price to me. I hope they offer it when I am there in May.

At the BBQ Buffet do they offer veggie burgers? I think I seen they will have burgers, salad, fruit ice tea and lemonade and deserts. Do they offer water?Can you bring water or buy it on HMC?

I have also seen they do not offer other excursions other then what is offered on the ship.Is this true or are they offering anything new now?

What are your suggestions besides having a beach day, scuba diving and staying on the ship?I think we will want to spend a couple hours on the beach, but after that we are looking for something to do. I read reviews on the glass bottom boat tour and it looks like it is hit or miss to see fish or anything.We also do not ant to swim with he sting rays.I would love a dolphin swim here but it looks like it is only in Nassau and Freeport. We do not go to freepoert and we have plans for Nassau already.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me with these questions.

What is Half Moon Lagoon Aqua Park? Is this the water park? Is there a free for this? I have not seen it any where but the carnival site and it is not under the excursions?

Can anyone pleases give me a review of this park and The Eco Lagoon Tour? We are going in May.We want to chill at the beach,but do an excursion too.

Thanks for your reply.We seen so many people say HMC is beautiful and they loved it, but we are a little worried after we sun bath we will have nothing to do.We will be there Sat May5th

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the great review and photos of the cabanas and clamshells and HMC in general. I KNOW we'll need some shade, but am torn between the clamshells and the cabana. What is the approximate pricing of the cabana amenities if purchased separately? For instance, do the drinks, mats, food, and clamshell(s) add up to the cost of a cabana anyway? Are the drinks refreshed? Are they only soda and water? Can you get beer or wine? What would be best for a family of 5 (kids are between 4-10 years). How far is it to walk to BBQ &/or water playland?

Archived