Changing stateroom AFTER docs have been mailed to you?

Just curious as to what you do about getting updated forms and luggage tags with new cabin assignment if you decide to upgrade to different category before you sail, but after docs and luggage tags with cabin number on them arrive?

If there isnt enough time to resend all the documents and new luggage tags, what do they do since you drop off your luggage outside with porters when you arrive?

Just want to do this right if I upgrade right before I sail.

Just curious as to what you do about getting updated forms and luggage tags with new cabin assignment if you decide to upgrade to different category before you sail, but after docs and luggage tags with cabin number on them arrive?

If there isnt enough time to resend all the documents and new luggage tags, what do they do since you drop off your luggage outside with porters when you arrive?

Just want to do this right if I upgrade right before I sail.

The porters have luggage tags. It's not a problem. We don't even use our docs. We just bring our set sail pass.

I just went thru this a couple of hours ago. You don't need the book you get. Take out the luggage tags, paste white paper over your cabin number and put the correct cabin on the tags. They said it doesn't matter what color the tags are. If you wait until you get to the pier numerous people are trying to get tags plus sometimes they got you goung around in circles.

Pretty much your question has been answered. Get new luggage tags at pier and fill out the info of new cabin number. Easy, easy. Make sure you print out your updated Set and Sail Pass with new cabin number on it though, so you have that correct when you check in at port. Have fun!

Archived