??? about VIP check in (Rob?)

bonniemari

There are group of us going (10 so far) and I am the only one who is VIP. I am Platnimum and CVC. Do I have to check in through VIP or can I go thru the regular line with the rest of my group?

The reason I ask is because one of the girls going does not really know any of the rest of the group. She is actually going to stay in the cabin with me but because of the way our PVP did it there is another person listed on my docs. There were 5 of us who were past guest and five who were not. The one girl that does not know the rest of the group is a past guest and has one of the non past guest on her docs.

I hate to leave her by herself and take the girl that listed on my docs through VIP with me. Just doesn't seem right so I just decided if possible I will just go through the regular line if I can. I have a feeling my paperwork will be in the VIP room. Or maybe I can advise my PVP that I want to go through the regular line with my friend that doesn't know the others and my paperwork will be in regular check in?

Usually it is my hubby and I cruising so I have never had this come up before.

If I have confused everyone I am sorry-after reading the post I have confused myself but maybe someone can muddle through and answer my question.

Actually, I commend you. Most people would ask if all 9 other passengers could get VIP check-in with you.

As I've done in the past, I've foregone my VIP privliges to stay with my group.

So the answer is YES, you can check-in with the rest of your group.

Your keys will already be pulled and sent to the VIP Check In table.

I would suggest that while your friends stand in line to check in...that you go on over to the VIP Check In and get your Sail and Sign card...and then you can rejoin your group to await boarding the ship.

Actually, I commend you. Most people would ask if all 9 other passengers could get VIP check-in with you.

I agree, she is very thoughtful. Enjoy your cruise & I hope your newbies enjoy it as well.

I agree, she is very thoughtful. Enjoy your cruise & I hope your newbies enjoy it as well.

Your keys will already be pulled and sent to the VIP Check In table.

I would suggest that while your friends stand in line to check in...that you go on over to the VIP Check In and get your Sail and Sign card...and then you can rejoin your group to await boarding the ship.

I've actually never encountered that. We did VIP Check-in and then had to go to the tables by last name and get our keys... Our next cruise will be Port Everglades...

How is VIP Check-in there and what can we expect? Thanx...Also, we are 12 with 6 of us being Platinum.

When we did VIP in July (Miami) there was 11 of us, again 6 Platinum and all of us went into the VIP Lounge and I dont remember having a problem with anything..

:)

Archived