Which guide do you recommend?

bdruzin

We are booked with Glory Tours for next week. My parents toured with them a few weeks ago.

As for where they go, check out their website at http://www.glorytours.org They offer many different full and half day tours...we opted for the Best of Barbados full day...a little pricey but the experience looks to be worth it. I'll post a review post cruise.

Yep...we chose Cameron Reid (www.scenicbarbados) for our tour guide when we visited Barbados.

We were not interested in visiting the "tourist" spots but rather see as much of the island while soaking up some history, culture, and other interesting info. But if that is what you want - he does that too :)

For 150.00 for 4 adults for 6 hours ( thats 37.50 per person) we got all that and more. Cameron himself drove us all over the island showing us the beauty of his island. He loves his home and it shows as he knows so much..... there was not one question he could not answer. He showed us everything from govt housing to the beauty of Bathsheba area and Cherry Hill Drive. We asked for a real Bajan lunch so he took us to a small place in Speightstown and we bought him lunch :D

I would recommend him to anyone wanting to experience Barbados.

Archived