BA Balcony Cabin on Sapphire Princess

lovetocruise815

Are there any bad cabins in category BA balcony cabins on Sapphire Princess.We were waitlisted for Asia Oct. 17th and just told we can get a guarantee in that category. I was concerned if we get a cabin on the Lido deck that we will be under the gym area and too far forward, which I believe the bridge is on. Any comments would be appreciated.

• 4 years later...
We are trying to plan an Alaskan cruise on the Sapphire Princess in July and I was wondering where a good balcony cabin might be found? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

As mentioned previously, the balconies on Caribe deck are larger and half covered and non-covered. They are the best.

• 8 months later...
We are trying to plan an Alaskan cruise on the Sapphire Princess in July and I was wondering where a good balcony cabin might be found? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

I'm wondering if you ended up with a BA Balcony? If so, did you enjoy it for your Alaska Cruise? I hope you had a great time!

I have read that BA balconies on Caribe deck are 9x9....much larger than the 9x5 on other decks. I don't believe the BA balcony cabins on Lido are as large though. That being said, I haven't sailed on Princess yet...this is information that I have gleaned from reading 'the boards'. Hope this helps!

We Just Received A Cabin Assignment On Caribe Deck. Now I Won't Have To Worry About Too Far Forward On Lido Deck With A Guarantee. I Do Remember Those Balconies Being Bigger When We Sailed On The Diamond Princess In Australia. Thanks For Your Help.

Get on to your TA or Princess, whoever you booked with, and ask for your booking to be marked "no upgrades", if you are happy with your cabin. Of course you may miss out on an upgrade but the larger C deck balconies are worth it, in my opinion.

I think I have read this somewhere but can someone cofirm if a BA balcony is actually larger than other balcony cabins?
Only Caribe deck balconies (both Cat BA and BB) are the larger 9x9. The Cat BA balconies on Lido deck are the standard 9x5 balcony size. They are priced as Cat BA because Princess believes the high cabins are more desired.

Only Caribe deck balconies (both Cat BA and BB) are the larger 9x9. The Cat BA balconies on Lido deck are the standard 9x5 balcony size. They are priced as Cat BA because Princess believes the high cabins are more desired.

Thanks... I should have specified taht we are on Caribe deck. I had done quite a bit of research on here, and other sites, and had read that Caribe is a good deck to be on.

The larger (9x9) balcony sounds great!

Archived