? tender in Tortola

nant4me

Hi, we will be in Tortola Feb 28 and was wondering if anyone who has gone recently can let me know about the tender ? We aren't booked for a shore excursion so I am wondering how long it will take to get off the boat and onto "dry land"? We are trying to catch the 9AM ferry to Virgin Gorda and I don't know if there will be enough time. thanks for any info you can give!

We were on the Spirit 1/23 - and although the dockets stated tendering, we actually docked. So you should have plenty of time. We had changed our excursion from V.G. to Norman Island because of the time constraints when in port - but some did go and had plenty of time. I'd suggest booking with NCL to ensure you do get back before the ship leaves. That's if you're there for 5 hours like the Spirit.

A year ago November, the Dawn was anchored quite a distance out at Tortola. However, direct passage was possible to Virgin Gorda by a boat which came out to the Dawn and then went directly back to VG, stopping near the yacht club there.

Archived