Karmel

sarahuk

Hi

I looked on Karmels website to book transport from our cruise to our hotel in LA. We are docking at St Pedro from RCI Radience of the Seas in Sept 2007.

Karmels website says Catalina express. St Pedro. Is this the docks?

Also what time should we say for pick up? Does 12. midday sound about right. ? We wont be able to call them as we are from the UK and our cell phones wont work in US.

I emailed Karmel but havnt heard back

Hi

I looked on Karmels website to book transport from our cruise to our hotel in LA. We are docking at St Pedro from RCI Radience of the Seas in Sept 2007.

Karmels website says Catalina express. St Pedro. Is this the docks?

Also what time should we say for pick up? Does 12. midday sound about right. ? We wont be able to call them as we are from the UK and our cell phones wont work in US.

I emailed Karmel but havnt heard back

I think you will probably be off the ship by about 9:30 or 10:00 AM. If you arrange a time for pick-up and you don't think the colour they give you for your disembarkation time will get you off in time you can just go to the pursers desk and get a colour that will allow you to disembark earlier. The new pax will probably be boarding around noon.

We had a town car with Karmel in Sept. '05. I told them an approximate time and then had to phone their 888 phone number after we were outside the terminal. They asked what colour we were wearing and then told us where to go to wait for the car. The drivers wait in a holding area until they are called. I used my cell phone to call but there may be a pay phone close to the exit that you can use if your cell phone won't work.

Archived