Opinions needed...

jixjix6305

We have been on the Legend twice doing the same intinerary for our honeymoon and anniversary. It is good for us since NYC is a short drive. After last years cruise, due to a bad experience, we got a letter offering us 10% off and 150 OBC. Should we try the Miracle this year (hubby can't fly) and do the same intenerary or should I look for another cruise line out of NY and hope for some different ports? We weren't very fond of San Juan, but for the price (discount is in addition to any other sales), I don't know if we should venture to another line...

We have been on the Legend twice doing the same intinerary for our honeymoon and anniversary. It is good for us since NYC is a short drive. After last years cruise, due to a bad experience, we got a letter offering us 10% off and 150 OBC. Should we try the Miracle this year (hubby can't fly) and do the same intenerary or should I look for another cruise line out of NY and hope for some different ports? We weren't very fond of San Juan, but for the price (discount is in addition to any other sales), I don't know if we should venture to another line...

Personally, the same ports don't bother me. We continue to back to Cozumel again and again...however, we don't curise for ports.

We sailed on the Miracle last October and it was one of our best cruises ever.

It has the same floor plan as the Legend, so you will know your way around.

If you can't find another cruise for the right price, give her a try.

Happy Cruising!!

Hi Jackie! My brother and I were on that cruise with you last June. I was so sorry to hear about the problems you had. I really want to tell you to give RCI a try (It's my favorite!) but honestly, if it were me, I would use the 10% discount and OBC with Carnival.

But if you do want to try RCI, you could join us on Explorer on Aug. 3rd! (We depart from NJ and have all the same ports as our Legend cruise with the addition of St. Maarten.)

Opinions needed? You will get them here!:D

Search out what your options are for other lines, embarking from NY(maybe NJ or Philly also, if driving there is a option). Compare the cost/desirability of those with Miracle. You are going to have to find out that information anyway if you decide not to go on Miracle. You may find another cruise you "gotta do" or you may decide Miracle is the best option, all things considered. There is nothing wrong with trying other lines; there is also nothing wrong with using the discount and obc.

Archived