Galveston Baymont Inn and Suites

sweetmommieof4

• 2 months later...

We stayed here last Oct. and it was nice. The rooms very large and the prices were pretty good, just a little over $100 with taxes and all for a Sat. night in Oct. The breakfast was good the next morning, as someone stated on another thread they have a waffle maker that makes the waffles in the shape of Texas. They have an outside pool and hottub. They are considered a non-smoking hotel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are doing a back to back in April.........can you leave your car there? Do they have transportation to the pier?

Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Baymont Inn and Suites lately? If so how was it? Thanks in advance.

We found a lot of the hotels like Galvez, Commodore, Marriott and Harbor House were all full during the weekend we are cruising, so we have also booked the Baymont for January 12.

Fingers crossed.

LL

Pink Roses,

We are also booked for Sept. Did you take a cab to the port? If so how much did it cost? Thanks for any info you can give.

Angie

No, we left our car at the port, but I know you can do that. I asked at the desk and they told me how much it would be, I do not remember.

Archived