Mariner 1694 Aft Junior Suite

danaps

We were in the D1 cabin next to this cabin on the Voyager of the Seas in December. The location can't be beat. You have a direct view out the back of the ship and can watch the wake go on for miles. Deck 10 also seems to have the least obstructed view from the metal framing.

We never heard any noise from the Windjammer above us and no one from the Windjammer can see your deck unless they lean out on the floor to ceiling windows. Even then, they can just see the part of the balcony directly by the rail.

If the Mariner is like the Voyager, then I think you will be very happy with your cabin selection.

My BIL had that exact stateroom in January. He he he, don't worry, he's not that bad. Anyway, his only problem with that cabin was that the Windjammer seems to hand over the balcony a bit and blocks sunlight so you won't get much sun. That and his neighbor was constantly leaning over the partition and looking into his cabin.:rolleyes: Other than those two things, he thought 1694 was excellent.

Ps. He never complained about any loudness from above.

GREAT JS, cabin...loved it! The balcony is huge...144 sq.ft. to be exact and tons of space inside cabin as well. Loved the extra storage space and walk-in closet...larger bath,etc...I can email pics of the cabin if you'd like. kimtar on AOL is my email. Grab this cabin and don't let it go. NO, noise at all...was more quite then some we've had midship....there's carpet in windjammer, so you hear nothing from above.

• 1 month later...

Archived