Booking question

fridaythe13th

Are the prices different if you book with a TA? I am ready to book the Majesty and wondered what you prefer and why. With RC the prices are the same and I didn't know if NCL was too. This will be a first with NCL for me (as far as booking it). Thank you.

The advertised fare prices are the same. But sometimes a travel agent can get you booked along with a large group where you may get a cheaper fare price.

Some TA's are discounters and can get you a better rate.. call around. ROyal Caribbean and Celebrity are the only two lines that do not permit discounting and the erate is the same unless someone held lower priced group space.

Right now we're booked for an Alaska cruise booked directly with NCL. We've done some checking and found a rate about $500 through a discounter. NCL is checking to see if they can match the price. I'll know by Monday. Fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed. (Along with anything else you can cross!)

I realize insurance is included in the NCL price and it is not in the discounter's price, but that can't possibly make up for the huge difference.

Oceandreaming2 what is your ship and sail date, category and quotes? Always get a breakdown of cruise portion, ports & fees and then you can compare apples to apples. I doubt NCL will match a discounter rate, but there are great agency discounters out there that will save you money and offer great service too. GOOD LUCK!

Archived