Booked TP for Honeymoon in August

Cosmogirl724

Just wanted to say Hi to all on this board as I'll be playing around on here quite a bit. I am new to Princess, but have previously cruised on RC (actually, got engaged on a RC cruise, so it's fitting I am spending my honeymoon on another cruise!)

Looking forward to hearing all about the Tahitian Princess and other great things about Princess in general!

Happy Sunday to all :)

You may find more info on the South Pacific island forum or in the Roll Call. Although my review of the TP suggested a lot of work needed to be done on the ship, the size of the TP makes it easy to get around and nothing ever seemed very crowded. We went for our 25th and I can not think of a more romantic location. By the 3rd day it's like everyone knows you and what you did. Even a brown uniformed crew man (the real workers) asked if we had any problems drying our clothes and if we were feeling ok. We were caught in a downpour on our return from the Motu Dinner show the night before and I don't remeber seeing the gentleman. This was our 4th cruise, all Princess, and the crew/staff was the best.

Archived