Celebrity Transfer Stansted

patval

Hello everyone!

I was wondering does Celebrity offer transfer from Stansted airport in England? My parents are on the Sept 15, 2007 Constellation TA and I was thinking of booking them on MaxJet.

Thank you,

Paul:)

Paul

I don't know if Celeb organise a transfer from Stansted to Dover.

Assuming they do not, I found a taxi firm that would do the one way trip for £145. They may be others that could be cheaper, but this is an indication of the cost.

The alternative would be to use public transport into London (coach or train) and then London to Dover.

I expect you are aware that Maxjet have some special prices at the moment!

Well I just called Celebrity and no they do not offer transfers so does anyone know any discount airlines that fly from the US prefer East Coast or Midwest to London Heathrow or Gatwick?

Thank you,

Paul

Well I just called Celebrity and no they do not offer transfers so does anyone know any discount airlines that fly from the US prefer East Coast or Midwest to London Heathrow or Gatwick?

Thank you,

Paul

For one-way fares, usually Aer Lingus comes in the cheapest for me out of Boston. But you must book way in advance.

Thank you,

Paul

Paul

The only trans-atlantic discount airlines are SilverJet (www.flysilverjet.com) to London Luton and MaxJet and EOS (www.eosairlines.com/) who fly to London Stansted.

Neither Luton or Stansted are easy to get at from Dover.

David

Thank you,

Paul

Paul

Silverjet (www.flysilverjet.com) fly to London Luton. EOS (www.eosairlines.com) and MaxJet fly to London Stansted. Neither airport is particularly easy to get to from Dover.

My parents are on the Sept 15, 2007 Constellation TA and I was thinking of booking them on MaxJet.

I expect you are aware that Maxjet have some special prices at the moment!

We are on this same cruise and were just about to book on MaxJet with their $499.00 one way fare for Business Class. It seemed an unbelievable fare based upon BA at around $2000.00 one way for the same seat.

Our TA strongly advised us against booking with MaxJet as she said there have been many rumblings that they are in financial trouble and it is doubtful they will be flying much longer. The offering of the cheap $499.00 fare is apparently an attempt to quickly raise cash.

From a logical standpoint how could any airline afford to fly a 767 from New York to London with only 100 seats being sold at $499 each. Thats a losing proposition right from the start. I thought the price was too good to be true and it most probably is. To me it is not worth taking a risk on them if TA's are already sending out the warning signals.

Last year for our cruise out of Dover, we booked our flight with 1800flyeurope.com for a one way flight. I see they have flights available for Sept. 13.

We used Woodford Chauffers to transfer from LHR to Dover. We stayed one night in Dover before our cruise.

Archived