Costa Magica Activities

odaisydukeo

Great question love the answers I want to do almost all of them. I hope there is time.

Can not wait counting down the days.

shows, toga party, tropical night, and italian night

I heard of the toga night but what about the other two do they have stuff to us of do we bring our own or not the same thing?

what is 'patter?' are you talking about the daily news letter called "Today"?

I've been meaning to find mine and scan them, they're burried, i'll look tonight.

Did you happen to scan those yet? I would love to see them before we sail!

• 2 weeks later...

for tropical night pack like a hawiian shirt or something. for italian night wear italian colors of red green and white.

they do dinner entertainment relating to thoes nights.

-----

Thank you Joe we will pack a hawiian shirt and toga gear!! I can not wait less then two months:D

Hi there. Just back from the Magica yesterday. Activities include trivia games, treasure hunts, beauty seminars, poolside games, dance lessons, nightly production shows, toga party, tropical night, and italian night. Hopefully this will help.

Hope this doesn't sound silly, but what about BINGO ?

Hope this doesn't sound silly, but what about BINGO ?

I would think that Costa being owned by Carnival would have BINGO. When we were on the Carnival ship 3 years ago they had it before every show lots of people play and seems like a great money maker for them. So I would think they would do it on the other lines also. My husband and I are not big on lottery tickets but they sold them also but you had to listen to the rules someone behind us won and they riped a code or something and is was not valid.

I hope you win big. I remember when I was little my Grandma would take me with her and I would play one card and the other ladies played like 8 or 10 cards. They thought it was cute until I would win. (OH I am sorry I was only inking my Grandma won;) )

We sailed Magica last month and we are returning to sail her again next month!!!!!!!! The activity staff is the best we have ever had. They do an awesome job and there is something going on everday -even when in port!!!

We sailed Magica last month and we are returning to sail her again next month!!!!!!!! The activity staff is the best we have ever had. They do an awesome job and there is something going on everday -even when in port!!!

I am glad to here that ---I have read that when in port nothing is going on ---and if the weather was not right for some of the things we are doing we would stay on the ship and did not want to be bored (have two kids):o

And for my DW, how is the pool deck band? She loves that islandy, calipso, reggae, steel drum background sound as she tans. We were disappointed on a recent RCI trip... I nicknamed them the permanent vacation band... as they seldom played... the pool activities seemed to pre-empt them. And when they did play it was more of the frantic/edgy ska stuff than the laid back, relaxin', no problom mon stuff.

Archived