Liberty Empress deck - room for 4?

lyttleone1977

We are booked on the Liberty. According to Carnival's website, our interior room is set up fpr 4 people. Our PVP says that the website is wrong and only set up for 3. So my daughter is booked in my parents suite down the hall. Does anyone know if there are any inside rooms on the Empress deck set up for 4? I don't want to think that mt PVP would lie to me, but I wouldn't mind saving money either! :rolleyes:

We are booked on the Liberty. According to Carnival's website, our interior room is set up fpr 4 people. Our PVP says that the website is wrong and only set up for 3. So my daughter is booked in my parents suite down the hall. Does anyone know if there are any inside rooms on the Empress deck set up for 4? I don't want to think that mt PVP would lie to me, but I wouldn't mind saving money either! :rolleyes:

It would help to know what cabin you are talking about??? Because there are some Handicap cabins that could very well fit 4 easy.. Its still Crampped but it could work.

What cabin are you talking about?

Fred

I see the cabins on that deck that has 2 Dots like : thats for 2 Uppers only, I think the one you need is the one with a SQUARE, but I dont see it on that deck, The Square is Twin bed/King Single, converitable Sofa and Upper.

Fred

Its listed as : so this cabin wouldnt have two lowers and two uppers?

The reason I don't want to broadcast which cabin is for safety puposes - my ticker says what ship and date we are sailing, and if I say which cabin, it doesnt stop some pedophile (not saying that there are any here, but in todays day and age you can never be too careful) from knowing where my children are.

Am I to assume that this cabin only has one lower and two uppers then? Or two lowers and 1 upper? I am having a very difficult time visioning the layout.....

Its listed as : so this cabin wouldnt have two lowers and two uppers?

The reason I don't want to broadcast which cabin is for safety puposes - my ticker says what ship and date we are sailing, and if I say which cabin, it doesnt stop some pedophile (not saying that there are any here, but in todays day and age you can never be too careful) from knowing where my children are.

Am I to assume that this cabin only has one lower and two uppers then? Or two lowers and 1 upper? I am having a very difficult time visioning the layout.....

I really don't know what the 2 dots really means, I mean its pretty general, I hope someone on this board has stayed in one of these cabins with the 2 dots ":" It doesnt look like you can Sleep 4 here.

I have my Signature turned off, thats why I didnt see your cruise, but I do understand about not posting the Cabin Number.

The Solution is to just get a Cat. 12a Penthouse Suite, then theres no worries hehe.

We are traveling with 4 (2 adults, a baby, and a 3yo) in a Liberty cabin and were told we needed a cabin with a square . I don't see any of those on the interior of that deck. We ended up on the Verandah deck with a balcony.

Thanks, thats what I figured, it has to be a cabin with a Square. The 2 Dot one just doesnt cut it. We now need to see some pictures, brb I know a website that has them.

Nope, I couldn't find a state room that had the set up you wanted, only the one with the Square. Go to CruiseStateroom.com and see if you can find one.

Fred

Thanks, thats what I figured, it has to be a cabin with a Square. The 2 Dot one just doesnt cut it. We now need to see some pictures, brb I know a website that has them.

Nope, I couldn't find a state room that had the set up you wanted, only the one with the Square. Go to CruiseStateroom.com and see if you can find one.

Fred

I went to cruisestateroom.com, but I won't lie, I am going to save the 11.99 for two foo foo drinks while on my cruise...... I will keep searching, but if anyone else has any idea about these rooms I would greatly appreciate it!

I went to cruisestateroom.com, but I won't lie, I am going to save the 11.99 for two foo foo drinks while on my cruise...... I will keep searching, but if anyone else has any idea about these rooms I would greatly appreciate it!

I beleive that website is free, you only need to pay if you post pictures on there, anyways, its been a long time since I went there, maybe they change a few things. I know they got introuble for stealing peoples pictures.

Let us know if its a room for 4 when you get back.

Fred

Fred

Fred,

not trying to argumentative but why exactly won't the cabins with the 2 dots cut it?

I just went to Carnivals website and acted like I was going to book a cruise for 4 and gave me a choice of cabins with 2 dots.

In an earlier post you said you really don't know what 2 uppers mean.

To me 2 uppers mean you have the 2 twins on the floor and a 2 beds that come out of the wall.:confused:

Bill

Fred,

not trying to argumentative but why exactly won't the cabins with the 2 dots cut it?

I just went to Carnivals website and acted like I was going to book a cruise for 4 and gave me a choice of cabins with 2 dots.

In an earlier post you said you really don't know what 2 uppers mean.

To me 2 uppers mean you have the 2 twins on the floor and a 2 beds that come out of the wall.:confused:

Bill

In my case, I can't have kids in uppers because one is a baby who needs a crib and the other can't do an upper. That could be the difference. :confused:

In my case, I can't have kids in uppers because one is a baby who needs a crib and the other can't do an upper. That could be the difference. :confused:

At first I thought that you were the OP when I posted earlier and had typed that it would not be a good configuration for a baby and 3 year old.

I saw where you switched to a balcony cabin. That way you can have a sleeper sofa for the 3 year old. Are you having a crib brought in as well? Do they make you pay for a baby as well?

The OP didn't state the ages of her kids so maybe they are in the same situation as you but her original post said her PVP told her her cabin only sleeps 3.

So who knows.

Enjoy your cruise with your balcony.:)

Bill

Archived