A few ? about cabins on the spa deck

Illinoisgal

I choose 1115 for our upcoming cruise on the Victory. It showes to be near a set of 3 elevators. Is the cabin in a seperate hallway from the elevators, when the cabin door opens do you see the wall where they are and have to walk around to access or are the elevators doors right there when the cabin opens? Is there a lot of noise /traffic from anyone? I choose the side opposite CC Thanks

I choose 1115 for our upcoming cruise on the Victory. It showes to be near a set of 3 elevators. Is the cabin in a seperate hallway from the elevators, when the cabin door opens do you see the wall where they are and have to walk around to access or are the elevators doors right there when the cabin opens? Is there a lot of noise /traffic from anyone? I choose the side opposite CC Thanks

No elevators out side your door, there is a wall there, its also quiet as those doors have a tight seal. The elevators are in a separate room.

Fred

Those rooms are wonderful. We had 1104 and my sister had 1102 and the rooms were extremely quiet, along with the hallway! My sister didn't hear any noise from CC which was right next door. Of course, the cruise we went on was in September, but there were a few little ones in CC.

One thing to remember -- if the sun is coming directly in your window during the day, close the curtains so that the room doesn't get to hot!

Those rooms are wonderful. We had 1104 and my sister had 1102 and the rooms were extremely quiet, along with the hallway! My sister didn't hear any noise from CC which was right next door. Of course, the cruise we went on was in September, but there were a few little ones in CC.

One thing to remember -- if the sun is coming directly in your window during the day, close the curtains so that the room doesn't get too hot!

One thing to remember -- if the sun is coming directly in your window during the day, close the curtains so that the room doesn't get too hot!

Good to know. Were you on the Victory? The conquest ships CC is above the spa deck, I think this will be better. I choose the odd side cabins to get a bit away from CC, but my son will be living there anyways :) On the Victory does the spa deck go out to a deck above the pool on the outside as well?

Archived