Imagination....

deeolasingh

Can someone tell me all about the Imagination.... Just got back from Destiny and had a great time... looking at the Imagination for myself and the children... do they have a good kid/teen program.... the ages of my children will be as follows 17, 11 and 6 any info will be appreciated.....

thanks...

Just got off the Imagination 2 days ago. We cruised without kids this time but I did witness the kids programs all over the ship. The teens seemed to be having a good time together and the younger kids (seemed to be ages 5-8 or so) were really having a ball. One event had them in one of the lounges with Funship Freddy in attendence. There were yells of delight and happiness as we walked by. Perhaps you'll get other first hand responses but the kids seemed to be having a blast last week.

Vanessa, can you comment on the night-life on the Imagination? We're not much into the karoke (sp?) or the noisy club-type stuff. More into piano bar type entertainment. What was your take on the night-life? We're on the Imagination on the March 8th sailing. Thanks!!

Archived