Free upgrade what cat do I check for drops

Illinoisgal

HI I just booked the Victory out of NY on 6/12/2007. Thru the past guest promo DP3 I got a 6E family stateroom for he 3 of us for the 6a price of 379. So when checking for price drops do I check the 6a price of 379 (what I pd) or the going rate 6E ?

You check the price of a 6E if I am not mistaken. But, wow, what a deal you got!!! I can't see the price dropping much lower than that. I've heard the 6E's are awesome, too!!

HI I just booked the Victory out of NY on 6/12/2007. Thru the past guest promo DP3 I got a 6E family stateroom for he 3 of us for the 6a price of 379. So when checking for price drops do I check the 6a price of 379 (what I pd) or the going rate 6E ?

You check the price of a 6E if I am not mistaken. But, wow, what a deal you got!!! I can't see the price dropping much lower than that. I've heard the 6E's are awesome, too!!

I think you answered your own question without realizing it, you paid for the 6a price of $379, if I'm reading that correctly.

I believe that you check the price of the category you paid for. The upgrade to 6e came with the past guest code, so you paid for the 6a. I don't believe they'll give you credit for a price drop on a category you didn't book. I would keep my eye on the 6a price.

I know My PVP doesnt even know how I did that. I just choose the upgrade from a 6a-6b button and some cabins on the main and some on the spa deck showed up, so I booked that puppy fast, It wouldve cost over 600 more to pay for that upgrade! so I know there is no way the e would drop below the 379/219 3rd rate we paid Who HOo!

I believe that you check the price of the category you paid for. The upgrade to 6e came with the past guest code, so you paid for the 6a. I don't believe they'll give you credit for a price drop on a category you didn't book. I would keep my eye on the 6a price.

thats a correct answer you, look for the price you paid for, if the price goes below the grade you paid at then you will be refunded the difference or recieve on board credit.!

I think you answered your own question without realizing it, you paid for the 6a price of $379, if I'm reading that correctly.

I thought that was how it would be but I didnt want to find one, call and Carnival say well you dont have a 6a etc. Thanks!

the dp3 and all other discounts only upgrade from 6A to 6B - fine print excludes 6E - please double check so you aren't disappointed but that is in all the fine print..just want you too look at the right rate so you can watch it correctly

Nope I paid the 389 rate ( thought it was 379 opps) and I have my confirmation number and am in the carnival system as having 1115 spa deck. Try to book the Victory 6/12/2007 with the code, select 6a-6b and Spa deck as well as main deck shows up

Archived