Any Singles on GLORY 6/9/07 ?

bruiserken

I am proud of you!! You better keep me informed of the "postings" you get!!

hehe....... Leigh

Welcome CH! It looks like a great cruise! Note the 2 days at sea at the END! Great for relaxing and enjoying the ship.

The roll call has some great people posting, so be sure to visit!

Hope to see you aboard!

Thanks Ken! Coming from snow country I really need another cruise! I am looking into several right now. I actually prefer the western or southern itineries over Eastern as I am not a big shopper, but love to go to the ports and do excusions. However my son and I did the Bob Underwater, and that was eastern but we also did the falls and river tubing in Jamaica, being the western and both were great. I usually do my own bookings for excursions and we have always had a great time! If I end up doing this one, this will be my first Carnival cruise. Have sailed RCCL, Norwegian and Princess, but since this will also be my first solo cruise, the prices seem to be better for Carnival. Have you cruised Carnival before?

Thanks Ken! Coming from snow country I really need another cruise! I am looking into several right now. I actually prefer the western or southern itineries over Eastern as I am not a big shopper, but love to go to the ports and do excusions. However my son and I did the Bob Underwater, and that was eastern but we also did the falls and river tubing in Jamaica, being the western and both were great. I usually do my own bookings for excursions and we have always had a great time! If I end up doing this one, this will be my first Carnival cruise. Have sailed RCCL, Norwegian and Princess, but since this will also be my first solo cruise, the prices seem to be better for Carnival. Have you cruised Carnival before?

I think you will be happy with the price for this one, even though it is prime time. I really like the itinerary. Just a day in port, cause I am not a shopper either. I would rather beach and adventure. We are looking into waverunner or atv rentals for the port days. I have not cruised Carnival before, but the group I am flanking went last year. All are returning with their teens/pre-teens. Mine are in college and unable to go due to summer jobs. sob...lol....

I think you will be happy with the price for this one, even though it is prime time. I really like the itinerary. Just a day in port, cause I am not a shopper either. I would rather beach and adventure. We are looking into waverunner or atv rentals for the port days. I have not cruised Carnival before, but the group I am flanking went last year. All are returning with their teens/pre-teens. Mine are in college and unable to go due to summer jobs. sob...lol....

Haha loved the sob, my son is in college also and is just getting over the fact that I am going to Florida for a week in March with friends and he isn't going on spring break!

Atv's and waverunners sounds like fun! I did parasailing in Cozumel last cruise and had a ball. I was just singing away up there!

Sounds like you and your group are gonna have a great time!

Haha loved the sob, my son is in college also and is just getting over the fact that I am going to Florida for a week in March with friends and he isn't going on spring break!

Atv's and waverunners sounds like fun! I did parasailing in Cozumel last cruise and had a ball. I was just singing away up there!

Sounds like you and your group are gonna have a great time!

I would parasail, but I am ...buck...buck....CHICKENshirt! I don't like heights much...lol

Feel free to email me (Leigh will be proud)

Ken

I would parasail, but I am ...buck...buck....CHICKENshirt! I don't like heights much...lol

Feel free to email me (Leigh will be proud)

Ken

Laughing out loud here! funny cuz I don't like heights too much myself, but something about the caribbean makes you forget and try new things! I would never look over the side of a skyline building but...love to have a balcony on my cruise!

I'll e-mail you since you were so nice to invite me, and besides we apparently the only ones talking here.

Leigh? part of your group? Hi Leigh!:)

I used to be Spiderman.....then the smell of coffee woke me up.

Leigh (and Jeff) are "new" friends and cruisemates from Glory roll call.

If you go to the roll call for this cruise, you will see why they are teasing me...lol...besides the fact that i am a loooozerrrrr!

Anyway, look forward to mail from you, (and yes, you too leigh and Jeff...lol).

Laughing out loud here! funny cuz I don't like heights too much myself, but something about the caribbean makes you forget and try new things! I would never look over the side of a skyline building but...love to have a balcony on my cruise!

I'll e-mail you since you were so nice to invite me, and besides we apparently the only ones talking here.

Leigh? part of your group? Hi Leigh!:)

Oh, yeah, BTW, I am going to try something new in the Caribbean!

I am going topless for the first time....woohoo!

I JUST now checked this board and I didnt realize how good Ken was!! I am so glad I opened some doors for you 2!! J/K :cool:

And Ken, by the way I emailed you already even before the invite........

hehe.....

Awww, shucks Leigh!....lol

Archived