Need Help Seattle Pre Cruise & Transfer to Vancouver

diego

Hoping you can help me out (with lots of questions :p ). My parents are sailing on the Island Princess on May 14th. They are flying to Seattle on the 12th. Looking for suggestions for a nice hotel (4 * range) that has good restaurants in the hotel or at least close by.

They will be taking Amtrak (7:40am) to Vancouver the morning of the cruise.

Once they arrive in Vancouver, is it easy to get a taxi to the pier? Approximately how far is it and how much would it cost?

Thanks so much!

Once they arrive in Vancouver, is it easy to get a taxi to the pier? Approximately how far is it and how much would it cost?

Thanks so much!

I think that the Amtrak comes into the CN station in Vancouver. They will only be a 10 minute cab ride from the pier. Maybe 10-12 dollars.

Here is a link for a map of the station. They will be going to Canada Place to cruise out of.

http://stations.amtrak.com/amtrak/DetailedAreaMap.jsp?txtStationID=VAC&ssid=106&cid=1080080551504

Hoping you can help me out (with lots of questions :p ). My parents are sailing on the Island Princess on May 14th. They are flying to Seattle on the 12th. Looking for suggestions for a nice hotel (4 * range) that has good restaurants in the hotel or at least close by.

Thanks so much!

I have been in a few of these hotels on property tours and they seem nice, but I have never stayed at any of these, check trip advisor website for reviews. I believe all of these have restaurants inside of them, not sure what type of food your parents would like??

Hotels in Seattle:

Seattle Marriott Waterfront

The Alexis Hotel

Mayflower Park Hotel

The Westin

The Edgewater Inn

Fairmont Four Seasons

All of these hotels are about a $5-10 taxi ride to the Amtrak station in Seattle.

If they can have them upgrade their train tickets to Business Class for about $12 additional each ticket. You get assigned seats and I heard the seats are larger.

The taxi ride in Vancouver from the Amtrak station to the cruise terminal if it is the one at Canada Place $10 tops.

Archived