Iberea Flights

B+K CRUISING

Just A Word Of Warning , Book Airline Tickets With A Reputable Airline , As Iberia Just Cancelled A Flight From South Africa That We Were Going To Use To Join The Marco Polo In Rome.

Now Costing Us Alot More As We Have To Fly 2 Days Early, Meaning More Accomodation And A More Expensive Flight.

Cheers,

B

Iberia makes me sick as most Spaniards, but there are two things which are remarkable in Iberia: safe and reliable (usually in time). Cancellations may occur in many airlines and usually for things not directly related to them, or technical problems could could arrise at the last moment. I am sorry for the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Following our cruise in May, we were considering Iberia for a short-haul one way flight from Barcelona to Madrid. Iberia has several scheduled daily flights between these cities. Should we be concerned about delays? Is Spanair any better?

Just A Word Of Warning , Book Airline Tickets With A Reputable Airline , As Iberia Just Cancelled A Flight From South Africa That We Were Going To Use To Join The Marco Polo In Rome.
One flight cancellation means Iberia is not a reputable airline? You don't fly very much, do you? Every airline does this from time to time. Every airline has flights that are delayed, sometimes badly. As a rule of thumb, I reckon that I have problems with about one flight in every 20 or so. You just have to live with it.

There´s one thing about Iberia. Planes always ready to take off in case of cancelations for technical reasons. Iberia schedules are not really packed /(fleet is not over used everyday) so a delay doesn´t mean the whole schedule of the day be too much affected.

They are terrible as far as service is concerned, but delays are not that common. Of course they could affected by other reasons, as other airlines.

I'm flying in a few weeks on Iberia MIA-MAD-LIS and then FCO-MAD-MIA I have a buffer of a day going over before the cruise and I don't care if I am late getting back. I will be in business class, so hopefully the service won't be too bad.

Archived