Looking for another cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mprucha

Ok, we leave for the Miracle in 78 days BUT we're already looking for a great cruise for next 2008 so if any of you hear about a great cruise, great price send it my way!!!!!!!!! We're taking the kids on the miracle but the next one is just the 2 of us so come on all you cruisers, send me your recommendations! Thanks!

We're headed on the Miracle from NY to the east. caribbean this year and YES, we'd be interested in the Liberty in Nov next year. I'll check out your thread! Come on all, keep sending me those ideas! I don't think I'll be content til I book our next one! lolol.....we love to travel, I've only done one cruise years ago, he's never done one so we're excited and Yes, we're already a little obsessed with finding the next one!

We're headed on the Miracle from NY to the east. caribbean this year and YES, we'd be interested in the Liberty in Nov next year. I'll check out your thread! Come on all, keep sending me those ideas! I don't think I'll be content til I book our next one! lolol.....we love to travel, I've only done one cruise years ago, he's never done one so we're excited and Yes, we're already a little obsessed with finding the next one!

June1300, I don't see your thread about the nov 08 cruise anywhere.......can you guide me to where it is? Thanks for everyone's suggestions so far! I'm looking at all of them so keep them coming cause I'm definately booking one!

June1300, I don't see your thread about the nov 08 cruise anywhere.......can you guide me to where it is? Thanks for everyone's suggestions so far! I'm looking at all of them so keep them coming cause I'm definately booking one!

LoL...I know exactly how you feel. Have a 6N cruise around the same time you do with just me and the hubby but the kids were driving me nuts so about a week ago I booked four nights for this august.

I'm also looking for something next year. How do you find out the dates/iten/prices this far in advance? The website is only showing 3 ships for next june! Liberty is looking awefully appealing (Eastern iten with a stop at the Cays...gotta love that!)

newistcruiseaddict........I have been so excited about this cruise in May and the closer it gets the more I can't stand the wait but now that it's closer, I'm already feeling the pressure to have another cruise in the works when I step off Miracle! lolol........I can't wait to book one so I have one to look forward to when I'm disappointed that this one is over. Anymore suggestions out there for 2008 anyone?? June1300......still don't see your thread about Nov 08

newistcruiseaddict........I have been so excited about this cruise in May and the closer it gets the more I can't stand the wait but now that it's closer, I'm already feeling the pressure to have another cruise in the works when I step off Miracle! lolol........I can't wait to book one so I have one to look forward to when I'm disappointed that this one is over. Anymore suggestions out there for 2008 anyone?? June1300......still don't see your thread about Nov 08

Hi I would wait to book until after you return that way you will be a past guest and get special rates promos etc. The past guest deals for 08 should start in May/June so that is perfect timing for you.

June doesnt have an official group cruise, she is trying to get one together. Also keep in mind they are still working out some iteniarys so the web wont show all the sailings for 08 yet for SOME ships

Hate to jump in here, even tho' I LOVE Carnival, and am sailing on the Liberty in 53 days or so, BUT: I have been approved to be a 'Group Leader' on the RCI Explorer of the Seas from Cape Liberty (I noticed you sail from NYC) April 11, 2008 - 9 day to the 'Southern' Caribbean.. It's a tad more expensive than the Miracle, but its an extra day, and the ports are interesting! Labadee, Casa De Campo, St Thomas and SJ.. with 2 'sea days' on either end.. :p (Sea days are my favorite).. resting up after long nites.. :rolleyes:

Feel free to 'click' on my banner to see what is being offered.. Would love to have you join us!! :D

Archived