late flight out of Honolulu where to keep luggage?

tacobird

We are going to be taking a late flight out of Honolulu after the cruise. Where do we keep out luggage if we want to spend the day touring the beach or town before our flight out? Any suggestions or experiences with this situation?:)

You will be offered the EZ program through the ship & if accepted they will take your luggage to the airport & check it through for you. You won't see it again until you return home. We tried this just last week & my husband was accepted but I wasn't. This happened to alot of people in our group, not sure why. Anyway,we decided to go ahead & leave our luggage at the Aloha Towers & that cost $5 per piece of luggage. It will need to be picked up by 7 p.m.

I'm trying to figure out how to get my parents to Pearl Harbor on our HI adventure. We have 4 "chances".

1-We land about 1pm and will be driving up to Turtle Bay on the North Shore on Thursday before the cruise for a two night "get over jet lag and relax" time before our cruise. I thought we'd "stop by" on the way and see if there were any tickets left...unlikely from what I read.

2-When we return from TB on Saturday we will stop by again and check the ticket situation. Since TB is our relaxing time - we don't want to get up at the crack of dawn. However, we will probably leave between 10a and 11a to make a shot at it.

3-When we return from the cruise - and this is where my question to you comes in. Storing our luggage at Aloha Towers for $5. How exactly does that work - is it within walking distance from the ship? Or would you take a cab there. I'm thinking we could leave the ship about 9am ( I hate getting up early - especially when we will be leaving our "upsell" Owners Suite that morning), grab a cab and go over to Pearl Harbor. We will end up at Waikiki that day, and don't want to waste the time checking into the hotel and missing the tickets that day (Saturday). We just need to park the luggage. I'd heard a price of $10 per bag before, which can add up for four people. $5 sounds much better.

4-If we miss all the above, we can get up early Sunday morning, check out and store our luggage at the hotel, take a cab to PH, and probably get tickets that day if we get there by 9am.

Thanks!

What does the e z program cost? I am assuming it is through NCL. Is there a luggage limit? Our flight does not leave until 10:30pm and if we can't be guaranteed the e z program it will be a tuff haul to the beach with luggage. :)

The Ez program is $20 a person with a limit of two pieces of luggage. If accepted you will need to put your luggage outside your room the night before you disembark. Another thought is if only one of you get approved, go ahead & send your two biggest pieces through just to lighten your load.

Storage at the Aloha Towers is just a short walk when you leave the ship. As you leave just turn right & you will see their sign. Quick & easy.

Archived