Vision of the Sea, JS corner rm

We had 8588 on Vision for our first Alaska cruise. You will LOVE it!

I don't have pictures of the actual cabin/balcony uploaded but look at my pictures of Rhapsody 8088 linked in my sig. Rhapsody and Vision have the same deck plans and 8588 is exactly the same, just a mirror image.

There are a few pictures of views from the balcony in my Alaska Trip Photos link if you dig deep enough. The first 15 or so photos are of the land portion of our cruisetour.

Still my favorite balcony of all we have sailed including the infamous 1100 on Radiance.

Enjoy!

...yup, Aprille's right. We've sailed in BOTH 8508 AND 8088 on the Vision...they are the very best of the best balconies!! You'll be spoiled forever!! And whatta place to have one of them, Alaska is superb!!!!!!!!

Hi, Aprille (again...);)

We had 8588 on Vision for our first Alaska cruise. You will LOVE it!

I don't have pictures of the actual cabin/balcony uploaded but look at my pictures of Rhapsody 8088 linked in my sig. Rhapsody and Vision have the same deck plans and 8588 is exactly the same, just a mirror image.

There are a few pictures of views from the balcony in my Alaska Trip Photos link if you dig deep enough. The first 15 or so photos are of the land portion of our cruisetour.

Still my favorite balcony of all we have sailed including the infamous 1100 on Radiance.

Enjoy!

I am not sure what is happening but the post was first not showing up, so now I have 2 post's sorry

Thanks for the info

We were considering another ship but are TA said we would like the room

Never been on the Vision class, hope they are keeping her in good shape

My pics of 8088 are at webshots, we were in there for the 12-24-06 sailing. Loved the wrap around balcony but at night, condensation would drip off the facing of the Spa above us. 8088 is the port side wrap around, you have the starboard side so they're the same, just in reverse (like our balcony wrapped around to the right, yours will wrap around to the left).

http://family.webshots.com/album/556868885vOhoTo

My husband and I are booked in 8088 on Vision next March. I booked it especially because of practically everyone's raves about aft cabins.

What I'm concerned about is vibration. The only aft cabin I've ever had was 7132 on Legend several years ago. Granted, that cabin was one deck lower than 8088 and dead center rather than corner, but the vibration when the ship was moving at maximum speed drove me nuts.

Has anyone had any complaints about vibration in 8088? I'm debating whether I should change cabins while there's still plenty of time.

My pics of 8088 are at webshots, we were in there for the 12-24-06 sailing. Loved the wrap around balcony but at night, condensation would drip off the facing of the Spa above us. 8088 is the port side wrap around, you have the starboard side so they're the same, just in reverse (like our balcony wrapped around to the right, yours will wrap around to the left).

http://family.webshots.com/album/556868885vOhoTo

Great pictures

We could book a newer ship but with this cabin looking like everything we were told it was, we are going to stay put

Thanks

Archived