How do I deal with being overcharged? Help

FYRFYTRE6

Good Day,

I booked a cruise for my family in May of this year, I dealt directly with the NCL agent and was qouted one fare. When reviewing our tickets, we were actually charged a much higher fare for a previous cruise week, I am trying to contact NCL and am at a loss. Any suggestions?

We were qouted 994.00 PP plus applicable fees and were actually charged 1159.00, that is the fee for the week prior to our cruise, our printed rate in the brochure is 1109.00 PP for the cruise we're on.

Thank you in advance for any help

Was your original quote fare only and the final price includes fare, port charges/taxes, and insurance?

Gather your information and have it ready when you call NCL (I've also heard that you need patience and plenty of time available, when you call NCL).

The qoute was for the fare and then the additional charges followed, I did the math and still cannot come up with the numbers NCL did.

I added the Port Charges, Taxes and other fees and am still at a loss

I would like to thank the members who responded, yes, they tacked insurance on.

I finally talked to a real person after only an hour on hold and they said their numbers were right, they went step by step...fare, insurance, taxes & fees, and the security fees....and they were right. I still think I was duped...oh well....the cruise will be grrrrreat no matter what!!!

Thanks again.

Rob

Archived