any upsells for jewel 4/22/07 transatlantic??

lilant

we are on this cruise and are waiting for the "phone call", or "email" ....has anyone heard anything yet?:rolleyes:

I'm not on this cruise but you still have PLENTY of time to receive the "call". The call can come within days of your cruise.

Be prepared so that you know what you are willing to pay for an "upsell".

Good luck:)

Cosmopolitan is correct - "the call" can come at any time. Within days of making final payment on our 4/13/07 Pearl cruise we got the call and did our deal. You really need to be ready though - determine what your max $$ are that you would be willing to pay for the category you are being offered and then when the call comes, you can decide on the spot.

In many instances, there may only be 1-2 cabins available in the category you are being offered and you run the risk of losing the upsell opportunity if you tell them, I need to think about it, let me call you back. In our case, there were only 2 cabins left in the category we were upsold to and I wasn't about to run the risk of waiting to decide.

Some advance prep work (researching here on the boards) will have you ready to go if/when "the call" comes to you.

Wishing you luck.................

Archived